This summer, Ruth will be touring in UK, Canada and US. May 8th-June 4th & July 16th-August 5th in UK, and from June 4th-July 14th in Canada and US. Her desire is twofold; to lead evenings of intimate worship through song and through playing her violin, and also to share a new musical work, ‘EZEKIEL Out of Exile’ which is presented in the form of a film. Invite Ruth for either, or both.
Locations will be posted soon. There are still dates available. Contact us for info. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday May 8th 7:00pm Evening of Intimate Worship. Torquay, Devon. Burdett Room – Riviera Centre.
- Friday May 10th 9-12am Radio Interview HOPE FM Bournemouth.
- Sunday May 12th 6:30pm Screening of the film ‘Ezekiel Out of Exile’ St.Saviour’s Church Hall Brockenhurst SO42 7FJ nr. Bournemouth. Ruth will share about the writing of Ezekiel, and will play her violin. The film is 45 mins. There will be time for questions. JULY 18th Leamington Spa. TBA
CANADA & US
- Fri. JUNE 7th St. Thomas, Ontario, CANADA
- Sat. June 8th Sarnia CANADA
- Tues.June 11th Screening of film/music EZEKIEL Congretation Beth Hallel, Roswell, Georgia USA
- Sat. June 15th Utica, NY USA
- Mon. June 17th Glen Cove, Long Island, USA
- Thurs. June 27th House of Prayer – Bellville ON. CANADA
- Sunday July 14th Screening of EZEKIEL ‘Catch the Fire’ main campus, Missisauga ( nr. Toronto) 2:00-4:30pm
Invite Ruth to come
to your church or community
AN EVENING OF INTIMATE WORSHIP
With almost thirty worship, instrumental and classical recordings to date, Ruth brings a wealth of experience and insight in all that she shares, both through her music and in her speaking. Ruth has a deep desire to see people enter into the presence of the Lord and to truly hear His Voice.
An evening of intimate worship such as this is a combination of worship in song, time to reflect as Ruth plays on her violin, and the opportunity to listen to Ruth as she shares about her journey with the Lord in recent years. A surprising journey that has taken her from living in Canada to spending most of her time in Israel.
A SCREENING OF ‘EZEKIEL OUT OF EXILE’
The videography of ‘Ezekiel Out of Exile’ is designed to help us to meditate deeply on God’s Word, as it depicts the destruction of the temple, the banishment of the Jewish people from their land, the effects of being in exile throughout history, and finally their return. The music and the film together enable us to experience the intense longing and the painful process of waiting to see the hand of the Lord move on behalf of His people, to bring them home.
The central text of the work is Ezekiel the Prophet’s vision of the valley of the dry bones, seen during the time of the Jewish exile in Babylon. On either side of this text I have placed a Psalm; one that speaks of the pain of being in exile, and the other of the joy of redemption. I find great comfort in the final words of Ezekiel’s vision; “And you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord”
An evening such as this is ideal for both Christian and Jewish audiences. Ruth plays her violin and talks about the process of writing ‘EZEKIEL Out of Exile’. This would be followed by a screening of the film ( 45 mins) with time for questions afterwards.