This summer, Ruth will be touring in UK, Canada and US. May 8th-June 4th & July 16th-August 5th in UK, and from June 4th-July 14th in Canada and US. Her desire is twofold; to lead evenings of intimate worship through song and through playing her violin, and also to share a new musical work, ‘EZEKIEL Out of Exile’ which is presented in the form of a film. Invite Ruth for either, or both.
Locations will be posted soon. There are still dates available. Contact us for info. email@example.com
- JULY 18th Leamington Spa. 7:30-9:30m Sponsored by The Well https://www.wellhealing.org/ Location: St Mary’s Church, St Mary’s Road, Leamington Spa, CV31 1JW
- JULY 21st Perth, Scotland 6:30pm Oasis Church Evening of Intimate Worship, Station Hotel, Perth
- JULY 22nd 7:00pm Station Hotel, Perth Screening of the film Ezekiel Out of Exile
CANADA & US
- Fri. June 7th 7:00pm Worship Night Harvest Outreach International 18 Balaclava St., St. Thomas, Ontario, N5P 3C2 (519) 280-7008
- Sat. June 8th 6:30pm-8:30pm Worship Night Cornerstone Church, 1273 Exmouth St, (at Pontiac Dr.) Sarnia, Ontario www.cornerstonesarnia.ca or 519-491-5384
- Tues. June 11th 7:00pm Screening of EZEKIEL Congregation Beth Hallel, 950 Pine Grove Rd, Roswell, GA USA
- Sat. June 15th 10:30am Messiah Congregation 3810 Oneida Street, New Hartford, NY 13413 U.S.A.
- Mon. June 17th 7:30 Worship Night Restoration Fellowship 65 Sea Cliff Ave, Glen Cove, Long Island, USA
- Friday. June 21st 7:00pm IMAGO ARTS evening York Minster Park Baptist Church. (St.Clair /Yonge) Ruth will be talking about “EZEKIEL Out of Exile” (10 mins) as part of IMAGO ARTS evening http://imago-arts.org/imago-evening-june-21/
- Thurs. June 27th 7:00pm Belleville House of Prayer Worship Night
255 Front St. Belleville, ON. CANADA
- Saturday June 29th Kehilat Etz Chaim Screening of EZEKIEL
Following the 10:30am service Ruth will talk and present a screening of “Ezekiel Out of Exile” 89 Centre Avenue, North York, Toronto.
(former location of Banfield Memorial Church)
- Wed. July 3rd 7-9 pm Screening of EZEKIEL
Catch the Fire Campus Newmarket
337 Queen St, Newmarket ON, L3Y 2G5
- Sun. July 14th 2-4:30pm Screening of EZEKIEL
‘Catch the Fire’ main campus, 272 Attwell Dr., Toronto, ON
Invite Ruth to come
to your church or community
AN EVENING OF INTIMATE WORSHIP
With almost thirty worship, instrumental and classical recordings to date, Ruth brings a wealth of experience and insight in all that she shares, both through her music and in her speaking. Ruth has a deep desire to see people enter into the presence of the Lord and to truly hear His Voice.
An evening of intimate worship such as this is a combination of worship in song, time to reflect as Ruth plays on her violin, and the opportunity to listen to Ruth as she shares about her journey with the Lord in recent years. A surprising journey that has taken her from living in Canada to spending most of her time in Israel.
A SCREENING OF ‘EZEKIEL OUT OF EXILE’
The videography of ‘Ezekiel Out of Exile’ is designed to help us to meditate deeply on God’s Word, as it depicts the destruction of the temple, the banishment of the Jewish people from their land, the effects of being in exile throughout history, and finally their return. The music and the film together enable us to experience the intense longing and the painful process of waiting to see the hand of the Lord move on behalf of His people, to bring them home.
The central text of the work is Ezekiel the Prophet’s vision of the valley of the dry bones, seen during the time of the Jewish exile in Babylon. On either side of this text I have placed a Psalm; one that speaks of the pain of being in exile, and the other of the joy of redemption. I find great comfort in the final words of Ezekiel’s vision; “And you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord”
An evening such as this is ideal for both Christian and Jewish audiences. Ruth plays her violin and talks about the process of writing ‘EZEKIEL Out of Exile’. This would be followed by a screening of the film ( 45 mins) with time for questions afterwards.