What do you need, in order to host a ‘Mini NOW Week’?
(From Wednesday night to Saturday night)
- A place to meet, that has a comfortable feeling to it -preferably a hall, a large home,or similar, that can be turned into the place to set up the Shabbat meal that we would share together on the Friday night.
- The atmosphere of these days needs to be like a ‘retreat’ A place where we are not distracted, and can easily spend time together as a group.
- The ideal number of people should be no more than 45-50 people. ( minimum 25)
- A sound system and someone to operate it. ( this is quite basic, but an important aspect, as the worship times together are really central)
- Provision of travel costs and honorarium for Ruth and Gil. ( this can be discussed)
- If you would like to know more about this, we would be very happy to hear from you. We can set up a skype meeting and discuss details and answer any questions that you have. Please write to Ruth and Gil at firstname.lastname@example.org